This cat hanging with his boys took the best selfie of all time

It's a depressing thing, to see a picture and instantly know you aren't cool enough to hang with a cat and some dogs.
A selfie taken by Manny, the selfie-loving cat, is already being called the best of 2017. I try to avoid hyperbole so know that I mean to be taken literally when I say that this is in fact, the best selfie of the year.
I mean, look at this cat and his boys. Manny and his bros are going cruising tonight and they dropped a dope selfie on social to let everyone know where the party's at (wherever they are).
Manny's owner told Mashable last year that the selfies are taken when Manny reaches for a GoPro.
Why a GoPro? They're small enough to comfortably fit in the hot jeans Manny is wearing to the bar tonight.
Damn, Manny. Hit me up if you ever wanna hang.

source: http://mashable.com/